Store Performance and KPI Tracking
- Global technology giant
- With thousands of stores across Asia Pacific, it can be a huge challenge to ensure that final tier stores in every city adheres to the expected standards of selling and in-store execution (brand stock, Point of Sale materials, promoters).
- Our client offers an extensively large range of products, each having numerous models and SKUs, each requiring specific selling tactics and messages.
- Tracking of store performance was critical to sales maximization, ensuring the best possible customer purchase experience in store, motivating staff with the right KPIs, and the ability to track these KPIs reliably. Management needed on-time and detailed scorecards on both micro and macro level.
- Honing more than 20 years of partnership with our client, Asia Insight designed a well structured approach, cutting across 11 countries.
- Information was delivered in AI’s Dashboard to empower all levels of Supervisors and Managers quick assess to act swiftly.
- Deployment of Mystery Shoppers across hundreds of stores in 11 countries , covering over 100 cities, consisting of tier 1, 2 and 3 cities in a single project.
- With over 9 years of tracking, this project has proven to be impactful and actionable. Enabling our client to act swiftly, to correct in-store execution of marketing and training programs more effectively.
- Results provided important KPI tracking for incentive programs and actionable feedback to Channel Partners.
Comments are closed.