In Pursuit of Chinese and Indian Travellers
- World renowned international hotel group
- Chinese outbound travelers were undoubtedly an attractive segment to target due to the sheer market size as well as rising spending power in the booming economy.
- Known to be demanding, our client wanted to ensure that Chinese customers were well-understood in order to render the best service and to remain preferred hotel amongst Chinese travelers in the region.
- This is a multi-pronged study, encompassing numerous methods that best captures the nuances and expectations of Chinese travelers.
- The involvement of internal stakeholders, travel agencies and corporate clients offered a wealth of powerful insights.
- The use of Online methods captured real-time feedback on their traveling experiences and needs.
- Findings from the research helped the client to set directions for various marketing effort from strategy building to development of collateral, sales kit, training framework, to reach out to Chinese outbound travelers.
- The study was deemed a great success, inspiring our client to replicate it for the Indian market!
Comments are closed.